InformationAfter School Program
Trinity’s after-school program is open to students from Kindergarten – Fifth Grade. Our program allows students to explore and develop a variety of interests. Trinity’s program is filled with activities and learning experiences to help your child grow and develop strong personal, educational and social skills. We offer homework clubs, private tutoring, extracurricular activities, and outdoor sports. We have a fully equipped playground, basketball court, soccer field, educational garden and a sensory area for our younger learners.
The current shuttle provides transportation from Norcrest Elementary. These students are dismissed at 2:00pm and will be brought to Trinity’s campus. TCS School Hours are 8:30am – 2:30pm. The After-School Program is available Monday – Friday until 6:00pm.
Registration Tuition & Fees
Norcrest Yearly Registration Fee
Monthly Norcrest Tuition
Monthly TCS Tuition
- Please remember to pack snacks and water on a daily basis
- Please make checks payable to Trinity Christian School
- Parents will be able to sign in online to view statements available on RenWeb
- Payments are due the first of each month and a $25 late payment fee will be applied if payments are not received by the fifth of the month
- A Late Pick-Up Fee of $25 will be applied if you arrive to pick up your child past 6:00pm
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Full days are OPTIONAL and preregistration is REQUIRED
Full Day Hours – 8:00am – 6:00pm – $45
*Please Remember to CALL when your child is absent or not planning to ride the Trinity Bus after school.
TCS Main Office (954) 941-8033
TLC Main Office (954) 946-9380 or
Ms. Storm Suydam (954) 224-6665